Sunday, February 21, 2016

Survey Results

Question 1:
–
I support it
29.27%
12
–
I don't support it
21.95%
9
–
I am undecided
48.78%
20
Total41


Question 2:
–
Yes
73.17%
30
–
No
26.83%
11
Total41

Question 3:
–
Yes
73.17%
30
–
No
26.83%
11
Total41

Question 4:
–
Yes
34.15%
14
–
No
65.85%
27
Total41

Question 5:
–
Yes
80.49%
33
–
No
19.51%
8
Total41

Question 6:
–
Yes
62.50%
25
–
No
37.50%
15
Total40

Question 7:
–
Yes
52.50%
21
–
No
47.50%
19
Total40

Question 8:
–
Yes
46.34%
19
–
No
53.66%
22
Total41

Question 9:
–
Yes
12.20%
5
–
No
87.80%
36
Total41

Question 10
–
I still support it
26.83%
11
–
Yes, I have changed my opinion and now support it
17.07%
7
–
No, I still do not agree with genetic modification  
12.20%
5
–
I am Still undecided
43.90%
18
Total41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.